Saturday, November 13, 2021

Serene Isley - My Plan Backfires


Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

My husband hasn't been paying me any attention at all and refuses to give me any money to go shopping with, he's such a jerk. I decide to get back at him by hiring a man to help me fake a robbery so I can at least get some of the insurance money. When I get there, he's already cleaned the place out, but to make it seem real and to make my husband feel guilty, I have the man tie me up so I can pretend that I had to go through this awful ordeal, I can already see the shopping receipts adding up!I tell the hired man to tie my elbows and wrists tightly and to make sure that it looks real! We banter back and forth a bit and I tell him to grab some panties from my room to gag me with, but to step on it, I don't have all day, and the arm bondage is already uncomfortable. He comes back and I tell him to make sure that I look disheveled before he leaves. He tells me to open wide and stuffs the panties in my mouth and winds clear packing tape around my head.The man opens my blouse and! pulls my skirt up, he even pulls my breasts out of my bra for the world to see. My ankles are tied next, then I'm bound into a hogtie on the floor of our mostly empty house now. He asks me if I'm sure my husband will be home to find me soon. I assure him that he will and that he needs to get out now, before he gets home. I lay down waiting to play my part.All of this rope is kind of uncomfortable and I start to struggle a bit, trying to roll over to my side, but realize that isn't much better. I roll back down with a sigh. After what seems like forever, I hear my phone ringing. It's across the room and there's no way I can get to it. I hear the answering machine pick up and my husband leaving a message that he's going to be a little late, to go ahead and start dinner without him and he'll be home when he can. I try to yell back, knowing that he can't hear me, but I try. I can't stay like this until he gets home. I pull hard against the ropes, but they won't budge. It feels! like the more I pull on them, the tighter the rope gets..
None. Happy feeling the cock and brings me to have a threesome with a tranny babe. None. DevilsTGirls She Is DP Destroyed In A Trans-Threesome With Aubrey Kate Takes 2 Dicks In Hot Pansexual TTM Threesome. None.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4404kbps
Audio: 187kbps





File size: 447.7 MB





No comments:

Post a Comment

Ts Gang Bang goes Wet, Shiri, seven on one - Dap, Pee

Release Year: 2021 Studio: PissVids Trans Lena Moon 7on1 Balls Deep Anal, Dap, Gapes and Swallow, Piss...Trans girl Sucks their bi...